Updated May 27, 2022
There are many ways to support the needs of the young people served by The PLACE. In addition to cash, we have tangible needs for youth on the streets, in our shelter, and in our housing programs.
You can download our current needs list to print below.
Thank you for making The PLACE the destination for your philanthropy!
Now accepting gently used cloth-made items (with conditions)
Due to COVID-19, we are taking precautions on donations.
- Right now, The PLACE is only accepting the items shown in the lists below.
- All cloth-made items requested in the lists below are to be NEW. However, we will accept some gently-used items of cloth AS LONG AS they are washed immediately prior to delivery.
- Please, no USED underwear or socks. We do not have the capacity to accept these items.
- To make a non-food related in-kind donation, you must schedule a drop-off appointment by calling 719.338.9257. Donations will not be accepted without an appointment. PLEASE call to make an appointment and receive the drop off location address.
- Food donations intended for the shelter are to be arranged through Charlotte Brady, our Volunteer Manager, at Charlotte.Brady@theplacecos.org.
Shelter Needs List
Outreach/Drop In Center Needs List
Housing Needs List
Items with an * indicates an urgent need.
Notify us of your In-Kind Gifts
If you donated a gift in-kind (like clothes, or food, or supplies) and did not receive an acknowledgment letter when you delivered it, please fill out this short form and we will send you one.